Saturday, July 25, 2009

That's all for now.

Well, there are a few posts for now. I haven't had much motivation or time to post lately. School is getting to me. I don't know if it is stress or what but I have been so tired lately and getting headaches. I must be making myself sick or something. Earlier this month I had a migraine and was throwing up. So hard in fact that I burst a few capillaries in my face and a couple BIG ones in my eyes. Just this last week I got sick again. Sarah burnt some popcorn Monday night and the whole house stunk. I was already having a bad day and stressed to my max with school. Well I had to get out of the house because I was starting to get really sick from the smell. Well, needless to say thirty minutes later I was home and throwing up again. So much harder this time that I broke many more capillaries in my face. This time all on my forehead, around my eyes, on my nose, my chin, and down my neck a little bit. I looked diseased. It really scared me because I couldn't stop. I had to quickly drink water out of the faucet just to have something to come back out. It got so bad that at one point I thought I might have been throwing up a little blood. Well, about thirty minutes later I finally stopped. I just haven't been the same all week. Even more tired than before. I can barely keep my eyes open and I haven't been able to get any school work done. Every time I open my book I want to fall asleep. I am just really ready to be done with school. Everytime I think about it I get anxiety. I just have no more motivation. Well, I guess I better try and get on my school work now. It is 10:30 and everything for the week is due at 11:59 and I have done nothing. Oh well, I don't even care anymore.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Kiera...Dang woman. I hope you start feeling better soon, that doesn't sound like fun! School work would give me anxiety too!