Sunday, June 27, 2010

Not Much of an Update

Well, it's not much of an update but I did "update" my blog. The layout that is and some new pics of the nieces and nephews. I got a new DSLR camera a few weeks ago and I am loving it. I have gotten some really fun pics and they quality is fabulous. I just would like to have someone teach me more about the camera. I would love to take some photo classes but I can't seem to find anything local that isn't outrageous in price. If any one knows of anything let me know. Or if there is a photographer out there that would like an assistant on weekends that would also be willing to teach me, that would be awesome! Well that's it for now. I want to post a slide show of some of my pics but who knows if I will get around to it.
Peace!!

2 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

I'm doing bridals on the 8th of July, and I have a wedding on the 29th. If you want to come you totally can. The key is photoshop. Do you have it. It takes and awesome picture and turns it into art. Let me know if you want to come. :)

Andrea said...

Still waiting for your slide show! I don't even know what a DSLR camera is...soiunds sweet. I do like all of the pics you posted on the side of your blog however.